Please note: The calendars are PDF files that can be opened with Adobe Reader. To download your own free Adobe Reader, go to www.Adobe.com.
It is our intent to provide an environment conducive to learning and where fads or fashions do not create an undue distraction. We want to be imitators of God by focusing on the heart. "...For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." (1 Samuel 16:7b NKJV). The dress code encourages students to show their originality and express who they are by the way they use their gifts and talents to serve the Lord and others, rather than by the way they dress.
Uniforms must be worn during school hours, except under special circumstances, as announced by the administration. Uniforms are also required for before and after school programs, except under special circumstances, as announced by the administration.
Dress code adherence is the responsibility of the students and the parents. Students not meeting dress code for the first time will be warned, parents will be notified, and appropriate uniform will be provided. Second violations and after will result with the student being sent home until an appropriate uniform is provided. Students with repeated dress code violations may be subject to after-school detention or Saturday-school detention.
Calvary Christian Academy uses the French Toast Uniform Company (www.frenchtoast.com), and our dress code source code is QS5QMFS.
The Academy uses FACTS Family Online (formerly known as RenWeb's ParentsWeb), a leading online school management system. Part of the system is our Parent Portal, which makes it easy for parents to stay connected and informed.
To create your parent account, go to FACTSMgmt.com and select FACTS Family Online (FFO) from the Parents LOGIN drop down at the upper right of the screen. Our district code is CC-CO.
FACTS provides our parents with:
- Information online, anytime - FFO is truly web based which means you can stay connected and informed from any computer with an internet connection.
- Attendance - Easily check attendance in near real time.
- Grades - No more wondering how your student is performing, or waiting for report cards.
- Assignments - Parents can easily check on assignments, due dates, and much more.
- Schedules - Need to make a dentist appointment? FFO makes it easy to check on a student's schedule.
- School Calendar- Easily and quickly view details of school-related events like sports, games, practice times, fund raisers, community events, and more.
- School and Classroom News- Help us go paperless (as much as we can) - no more newsletters that get stuffed in backpacks and never get read.
- Family Account Balances - View near real-time information and balances on tuition and other fees, just like online banking. Convenient online account payment is also available.